Sunday, March 4, 2012

Review - Alpha-H Gentle Daily Exfoliant

I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first when I got this exfoliant because I just couldn't get my head around the fact that it was going to work without any hard 'scrubby' bits. Well, I have now been converted over to the smooth side and am absolutely in love with this product.

A little bit of info about the Alpha-H Gentle Daily Exfoliant:

"For brighter, younger looking skin, Alpha-H Gentle Daily Exfoliant exfoliates to help skin look younger. Contains crushed, water-activated fruit enzymes derived from green papaya and the skin and leaves of pineapple. The exfoliation, is not abrasive, but still effortlessly removes dead and damaged skin cells, sweeps out congested pores and blackheads, reduces inflammation and uneven pigmentation, boosts moisture retention and creates a soft light-reflecting sheen across the complexion to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. The enzymes in the formula works to break down keratin protein, helping to reduce hair shaft diameter and density while weakening stubborn facial hair and reducing re-growth. Contains no synthetic or artificial ingredients and is packaged in a 50g bottle with a dispensing cap inside."

So, it's the fruit enzymes that do all the hard work instead of rubbing hard bits into your face. Makes more sense really.

I have been using this for a few weeks now and am amazed at how nice and smooth my skin is. I've never seen any redness, irritation or sensitive areas pop up and love the fact that it's not a race against time for me to get dry and get a moisturiser on my face after showering because I'm too scared my face will crack after using it (this is the problem I usually get with most exfoliators).

It's definitely kept my face feeling bright and less congested and is just an all-round pleasure to use.

It comes in powder form which needs to be dispensed onto wet hands and mixed until a paste forms. You then apply the paste to your face and exfoliate away. It's easy to spread around and rinses off completely without leaving any residue at all.

If you have sensitive skin like me I would definitely recommend trying this product out.

I'm very interested now in trying other products from Alpha-H as this is the first time I have used anything from them.

Has anyone else used Alpha-H products before? Are there any other gems I need to know about?

(This product was purchased by me and I am reviewing it because I just love to share!)

4 comments:

  1. I have been watching AlphaH shows on TVSN for years and not buying anything as I have sensitive skin like you.

    I'm so glad to hear your review because maybe now I might be brave enough to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend giving it a go. I get frightened too when trying new products like this for the first time because I wonder if I'm going to end up regretting it later due to my skin issues but this has really worked wonders for me.

      Delete
  2. This is my fave exfoliator! I was sceptical too and when I was sent this I was all ? but yep, it works. Dreading the day I go to shake some out and it's empty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I still can't get my head around an exfoliator that doesn't have any hard exfoliating bits in it but this stuff is amazing.

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...