Friday, March 23, 2012

March BellaBox - Get Naked!

Well I was excited to receive the March BellaBox a couple of days ago and here's how it came:


Yes, in a bag instead of a box! I kind of like the idea although the bag is a bit small to really be all that useful. It's pretty much the size of those little bags you can buy to put your underwear in when putting them in the washing machine so they don't get damaged.

Their theme this month was Get Naked and is all about natural beauty. I'm actually extremely pleased with the natural path that BellaBox seems to have gone down as it's refreshing to get a good feel for some of the natural beauty brands out there rather than just covering yourself in chemical laden products all the time.

Anyway, here's what was in the BellaBag!:


1) Yes To Carrots Lip Tint - Ready Red (RRP $9.95) - This a really nice tinted lip balm that only gives a very slight hint of colour. I am a big fan of the Yes To brand so was really happy to receive this to try. It's got a very strong peppermint taste to it though so if you're not a person who likes peppermint too much then these aren't for you.

2) Pure Fiji Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion (30ml? sample, RRP $29.95 for $354mls) - This is a lovely lotion that leaves the skin feeling nice and soft but it has a very strong fake coconut smell that just doesn't agree with me. Most products that have that smell always seem to have the tendency to give me a migraine so I may be steering clear on using this. It may be useful on my feet (as long as I wash my hands very well afterwards). I have tried other Pure Fiji products that haven't been so strong in the coconut arena and have loved them so if you're a fan of this scent then you'll love this lotion.

3) U Little Beauty Natural Repair Hair Masque (100ml, RRP $19.95) - This is a full size bottle which is just awesome. I've actually never tried a hair masque before so am very keen to see what difference this will make to my frizzy hair. Other subscribers may have received a Hair Serum instead.

4) Vital Skin Care - The Eyelift Kit (3 pot sample, RRP $29.00 for 15 pots) - These look quite interesting. You're supposed to use a quarter of a pot on the eye area to achieve a smooth surface for up to 10 hours. I have a lot of fine lines around my eyes so if this stuff works I'm going to buy a trailer load!

5) Bellamer Eye Balm (Possibly a 5ml sample?, RRP $40 for 15gms) - This is a balm that is meant to relax the skin around the eyes. Apparently you apply it and then wipe off any excess after 15 minutes so its like a mask for your eye area. Very intriguing. I better have the best looking eyes around after using this and the eyelift pots!

Also included was a Carmen's Classic Fruit & Nut Muesli Biscuit. I can personally vouch that these are seriously yummo as I actually already buy these almost every week to take to work and have as a healthy snack sometimes. They are great with a cuppa for morning tea.

So there you go. What does everyone think of the March BellaBox? I'm definitely keeping my subscription to this one and Lust Have It. After seeing what was in the March GlossyBox this month I'm certainly not disappointed that I made the decision to unsubscribe from that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...