Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Lust Have It! - The Best So Far!

I was so grateful to receive my March Lust Have It box yesterday. Even though I was still in my worst looking pj's when I opened the door to greet my local postal delivery guy and hadn't brushed my hair I grinned at him like he was Santa Claus.

Why? Well, the past few days have been quite hard as bub has had a really bad case of bronchialitis and it got to the point on Tuesday night where we had to rush to the emergency section of our local hospital so he could be put on some oxygen and given a steroid and ventolin to try and help his lungs breath. It was not a fun experience I tell you. We were told that if his breathing didn't improve he was going to be transported to another hospital so he could be admitted overnight but something was in our favour for once and he miraculously improved to the point where they actually let us go home at about 1:30am.

Normally I work on Wednesdays and bub is in child care but I had the day off yesterday to look after him and that's why it was a nice surprise to receive such a lovely box of goodies when I was feeling quite low.

Here is what the March Lust Have It box looked like:


The contents for this month were as follows:

1) Davroe Moisture Senses Argan Oil (50ml, RRP $23.95) - Argan oils are taking over the world it seems so I don't think you can ever have enough of these and I am very excited to try this one and see what it can do for my fine frizzy locks. This product smells gorgeous and you only need 1-2 drops so it will last for ever.

2) Karpati DITO Nail Lacquer - Kiss Me Red (Full size, RRP $19.95) - This is one of the niftiest things I have ever seen. The polish bottle hooks onto your fingers to make application super easy. How cool is that?


3) 1Skin Solutions Lip Balm in Vanilla (Full size, RRP $9.90) - We seem to get a lot of lip balms in these boxes but I'm certainly not complaining because one can never have too many lip balms in my opinion. The vanilla flavour is only quite subtle and it seems to be a really lovely and soft balm.

4) Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream (20ml, RRP $49.95 for 50ml) - If anyone caught my January Addiction post you'd know of my love of this brand. Needless to say, I'm super excited to try this.

5) Mirenesse Pearl Crush Creaseless Shadow Trio in Baroque Pearls (Full size, RRP $29.95) - I love Mirenesse products and this is such a lovely looking palette. Mine is a nice selection with a pale pearly cream, a bronzey pink and a darker chocolatey plum. This will get a lot of use.


I am just in awe. Four full size products plus a deluxe sample. This bos is ridiculous value for money!

Even before this awesome box, Lust Have It were my pick of these monthly boxes. I love the way each box is the same so there can be no complaints or disappointment if someone gets a product that you would have preferred like what happens with some of the other boxes out there.

I just can't wait to start using every one of these products so am one happy subsciber this month.

What does everyone else think of the Lust Have It box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...