Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nails of The Week - Pink & Glitter



Today's nail of the week post is a little naughty I guess as I've decided to use one of my cheapy generic pink polishes from the brand Colour Co which may not ever be able to be found by anyone - Oooops! I think these polishes can actually be purchased in packs at Priceline. All I know is that I got a big variety pack of them for Christmas from the MIL (yes, she's a big spender all right!) and this colour stood out to me as one I might as well try.

Over the top of the pink polish I have used one coat of Ozotic in 530 which is a really pretty glitter that changes from pink to yellow to blue depending on the way the light hits.

I have done two coats of the Colour Co polish on top of a base coat.

Overall I think the look is actually quite striking. I'm not normally a pink person but the glitter seems to make me feel a bit better about wearing a colour such as this as it takes away the screaming "YES I'M A SUPER BRIGHT PINK" factor a little bit.

Here are some more photos:




It's ridiculously hard to fully capture the full colour spectrum of this glitter polish in a photo unfortunately.

At the time of typing this post I've had this polish on for 4 days and have only experienced very minimal chipping. This is amazing considering that I am in no way a delicate flower when it comes to protecting my finger nails.

There are so many combinations that I want to try with the Ozotic glitter polish. It's one of those glitters I think will go over almost anything.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week.

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...