Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Savoir Faire Concealer - A little pot of awesomeness!



In one of my previous BellaBoxes I received this little goody. It is the Savoir Faire Concealer and Finishing Powder in the shade Light.

I normally skip using a concealer these days, mainly because of time constraints as I have to be quick and efficient with my makeup most of the time when trying to get ready as bub is usually hanging off one leg while also pulling all of my makeup onto the floor.

But, since discovering this little beauty I have started getting back into the habit of using concealer again because it is just so darn good!


The little pot contains two shades of concealer, one in a really light shade and another in a bit of a darker shade. On the bottom is also a small container of finishing powder which just twists off.

Here are some formal details about this little product:

Concealer
• Long wearing concealer with a unique light and creamy texture
• Contains two concealer shades on top and finishing powder on the bottom
• Easy to apply, providing suitable coverage for a flawless finish

Finishing powder
• Soft creamy powder
• Locks in and protects the concealer for long wearing coverage
• Translucent finish

I have found this concealer to stay put all day long. It just does not budge from wherever I put it and it gives excellent coverage over almost any blemish. It's so creamy and easy to blend and is also great for the under-eye area too.
 
The powder is a great little addition as I find it useful if I have to do any small touch ups during the day, or if I'm feeling really lazy I apply it to my whole face instead of my normal pressed powder as it gives a nice light coverage that isn't drying or cakey.
 
Here are some swatches:
 
(From left to right: Light & Dark shade mixed together, Light shade, Dark shade, Finishing Powder)
I find that the best match for the skin on my face at the moment is to mix the two shades together.
 
Overall this is an awesome little product that I would definitely repurchase.
 
Has anyone else tried Savoir Faire products before?

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you, i'm loving the Savoir Faire concealer lately, it's such a little gem. The coverage is amazing. I also like their lipstick that I got in my first Bellabox, it's really tasty haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I love that lipstick too and use it all the time. The problem with it tasting so good though is that I tend to lick it off which means I have to reapply it constantly!

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...