When I discovered that BellaBox were bringing out a specific box for men I just couldn't help but order one for my hubby for Christmas. My husband is so bad at personal grooming it's not funny. He's purely a soap and water kind of guy so I thought that something like the male BellaBox might be the kick up the 'you-know-what' he needed to get him more interested in personal grooming.
The male version of BellaBox will apparently be sent out quarterly rather than monthly like the female version and costs $30 per box. I was super impressed with the first box which I actually received about a week ago and opened it ever so gently to sneak a peek prior to wrapping it for my husband. Of course I couldn't let you guys know about the contents until he'd opened it himself though so I had to keep it all hush hush until now.
The December BellaBox for me is a black box and is about double to size as the regular one. This is of course to cater for the fact there will be more samples included due to it being a quarterly rather than monthly box.
And here is the impressive amount of products that were included this month:
The list includes:
1) A'Kin Pureman Visibly Fit 24 Hour Moisturiser (50ml, RRP $24.95)
2) Kosmea Rescue Balm (50ml, RRP $29.95)
3) Milk Scrub & Cleansing Wipes (25 pack, RRP $14.95)
4) One Skin System Active C Scrub and Renewal Cleanse (Scrub 15gms, RRP $69.00 for 60gms, Renewal Cleanse 10ml, RRP $39.00 for 50mls)
5) Kenzo Power Fragrance and After Shave Balm (Fragrance 1.5ml sample, RRP $130.00 for 125ml, After Shave Balm 75ml, I'm unable to find a RRP for this anywhere)
6) Avene Shave Foam (50ml, RRP $22.95 for 200mls)
7) American Crew Citrus Mint Shampoo, Conditioner and Shave Gel (1 x 7.4ml sample sachet of each, RRP $22.95 for 250mls for Shampoo/Conditioner, RRP $24.95 for 150mls for the Shave Gel)
8) Sanctum Men's Shave Gel (5gm sachet, RRP $17.95 for 50mls)
9) Phytomer Globalpur Detoxifying Cleansing Gel (5mls sample, RRP $42.00 for 150mls)
10) Baxter of California Daily Face Wash (5ml sample, unsure of RRP)
11) Erborian Ginseng Infusion Total Eye Treatment (1.5ml sample, unsure of RRP)
So, as you can see it was a bumper first box which was well over the $30 price to subscribe.
My poor husband was a little overwhelmed when he opened it though as he has no idea how to use half of the products. I think he's also a bit scared and doesn't know where to start. So funny! I think I've got a bit of teaching to do over the next couple of months.
I'm definitely going to keep this subscription going and hope that the next box is just as good.
What does everyone think of the male version of BellaBox? Did anyone else subscribe to it too?