Thursday, December 1, 2011

MOR Lip Sync Trio Gift Pack

This is to be a really quick post as we have no internet at home at the moment so I'm having to write this on my phone. Not the easiest thing to do!

Anyway, I recently purchased this MOR lip sync trio gift pack as a Xmas present for a good friend (who luckily doesn't read this blog) and I just wanted to share it with you guys as I think its one of the most adorable things ever.

It comes as a cute Xmas bauble and there are three Lip Macarons inside in the flavours French Vanilla, Rosebud and Peach Nectar and I just want one of these for myself now (hint hint to hubby).

I have a bit of an obsession with MOR products and don't think you can ever go wrong with anything from their range.

I really hope my friend likes this!




What does everyone else think of MOR? Do you have any favourite products from this brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...