Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Review: Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner


I was very excited to receive these to trial as part of the Beauty Heaven trial team as I'd seen a lot of advertisements about the brand and seriously, who wouldn't want their hair to look as silky and gorgeous as Miranda Kerr's?

I received the Damage & Colour Repair Shampoo and Conditioner to try and I must say that I was really pleased with how each one worked.

What the product claims:
"Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Damage & Colour Repair Nourishing Shampoo and Daily Conditioner cleanses and nourishes the scalp and hair and is gentle for damaged and coloured hair. Formulated with Nutrium 10™, an advanced nutrient complex of vitamins and nutrients including vitamins B5, C & E, sunflower, almond, soybean & coconut oils & aloe vera, the proven colour-safe formula offers advanced protection from damage and is clinically proven to help restore scalp’s natural moisture balance."

Nourishing Shampoo:
This shampoo has a really nice, light scent and is easy to distribute and lather into the hair. It rinses out nicely leaving no residue and doesn't make my hair feel like straw like some shampoos have a tendency to do because of it being quite fine and also curly.
The bottle is nice to hold and there is a flip top lid where the shampoo is squeezed out in a typical fashion.

Nourishing Daily Conditioner:
This is a lovely lightly scented conditioner which is easy to distribute and massage through the hair and leaves it feeling soft and silky once rinsed out.
The packaging is easy to use as it's got the same type of lid as the shampoo.

I can sometimes suffer from a sensitive scalp which can get a bit itchy and irritated if I use a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't agree with me but I haven't had any problems at all when using the Clear shampoo or conditioner range.

My hair has actually been more manageable since using it regularly and doesn't bust out in it's usual frizz-fest when dry anymore.

For the ridiculously cheap price this range is and the fact that it's available in most supermarkets I'd definitely recommend it as a great budget brand to try. The slimline 200ml bottles are a great size to take away as well and don't take up as much room as other shampoo and conditioner bottles can.

Has anyone else tried the Clear Shampoo & Conditioner range yet?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...