Thursday, November 22, 2012

November Bellabox

I received my November Bellabox yesterday and have to say that yet again I have been impressed by what was in my box.

The contents this month were as follows:

1) Bioderma Sebium H2O Cleansing Water (20ml sample, RRP $29.95 for 250ml) - Out of everything this was probably the product I was the least impressed with as I just don't see how great this water is like the majority of people do.

2) 4Me Nail Polish Remover Pads (30 pads full size RRP $3.49) - These look really cool and are something I haven't tried before. I am looking forward to trying these out.

3) Swisse Hand Cream (30ml sample, RRP $14.95 for 100ml) - Hand creams are always welcome in my house as I have one in almost every room plus my handbag and my desk at work! For some reason I haven't been inundated with hand creams in my monthly boxes like some others have so I am always happy when I get one.

4) Palmolive Luscious Mango Body Wash (50ml sample, RRP $6.49 for 400ml) - This smells delicious and will be great for when travelling due to the cute size. It's not something that I would consider 'luxury' for a monthly sample box though. It will certainly get used regardless.

5) David Jones Radiant Moisture Day Cream (30ml sample, RRP $24.95 for 14gm) - I seem to have way too many day creams now that I have to try and use so this will just go onto the pile. It has a lovely citrus smell so would be a nice cream to use in the warmer months.

6) B by Bloom Col.lecta Colour Cheek Tint (Full size, RRP 19.95) - I was really excited about this until I opened it and discovered the colour. It's a shimmery brown kind of shade that doesn't really show up on my skin very much except as a subtle highlighter. It might end up being something I keep in my handbag for subtle touch-ups I think.

7) Rose-Hip Vital Rosehip Oil (30ml, RRP $19.95) - This was the best product in the box for me this month. Rosehip oil works wonders for my eczema when it flares up so I'm going to get some very good use out of this little gem. This one kind of has a bit of a weird smell though which is a little bit like hot sesame seed oil but that doesn't worry me too much.

So, overall I was very impressed with what they managed to fit into the box this month. I still think that Bellabox is the star performer every month and will definitely get use of everything that I received this month.

What did you think of this months box?

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous box! I stopped subscribing to them a while ago because I just couldn't keep up with the products but I love the look of this box. Enjoy your goodies X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was definitely a good one. I'm looking forward to seeing what we'll get for Decembers box.

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...