Here are just a few things that I am lusting after right now. Some are new, others have been around for a while:
1) Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau Pour Elles Eau De Toilette Refillable Spray - How gorgeous is this bottle. I don't know if I could ever bring myself to use this but it would sure look damn pretty sitting on my dressing table.
2) Clinique Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8 Hour Eye Colour - # 06 Cute-Cumber - Ok, I am the only one who feels wrong about wanting to eat this product? I mainly want one of these just to say the name to anyone who asks.
3) Guerlain Rouge Automatiqe- #166 Shalimar - My goal in life is to get a Guerlain lipstick. Yep, I have simple goals but they make me happy. Just how gorgeous is this colour?
4) Napoleon Perdis - Off Duty Tinted Moisturiser - Light/Medium - I just love the look of this product in the bottle. I could literally stare at this all day.
5) Emani Mosaic Eye Shadow - Feeling Mischievous - I love the look of this eyeshadow. You could create a heap of different looks by concentrating on using only a couple of the shades or mix them together for something completely different. So versatile!
So these are just a few of the things I am putting on my wishlist for now.
Has anyone used any of the above products before? If so, did you love or hate them?