Friday, December 7, 2012

November Empties



November was a HUGE empties month. I just seemed to go through products like there was no tomorrow. Anyway, here's a little about what I used up in November:

1) Pangea Organics Eye Cream & Facial Cream Samples - I took these in my toiletries case when we went to Melbourne last week as they took up no room which meant more room for other things :-) These were both lovely products and smelled absolutely gorgeous too. I would definitely repurchase these.

2) Aromatherapy Associates Rose Hydrating Face Mask sample - This was a nice mask but nothing too special.

3) Naked Tan Goddess Bronze - I actually really like this tanning product which technically isn't an 'empty' but it's gone a very intense dark brown almost black colour now so I'm not game enough to try using it anymore, hence it's getting chucked.

4) Mirenesse Eclipse Age Defence SPF15 Daily Face & Neck Mineral Balm - I really liked using this and used it as a primer before my makeup after moisturising. I saw a lot of mixed reviews about this balm but it seemed to work really well for me and made my skin feel like silk which I just loved. The tint is barely even noticeable though so if I repurchased I'd probably just get the regular one with no tint.

5)  John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Perfecting Spray - All this did to my curly hair was make it crunchy which is one of my pet hates with curl products. Why, oh why can't they make a curly hair product that doesn't make my hair feel crunchy??

6) Chloe Eau De Toilette sample - Not a huge fan of this perfume. It was a bit too sickly smelling for me and reminded me of something that my mother would get better wear out of then me.

7) Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara - I was very sad the day this mascara run out as it was on permanent use for a very long time once I discovered it. Oh well, I have since replaced it with another mascara that I can't get enough of which I will be reviewing very soon.

8) Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil - I loved the way this lip balm made my lips feel but was always a bit disgusted by the taste. It just wasn't for me.

9) Rich Skincare Gentle Polishing Scrub sample and Ultra Hydrating Day Cream - I absolutely love all the products I have tried from this brand and shed a little tear when the Day Cream ran out. This is something I will definitely be replacing in the future.

10) So...? Sinful Body Fragrance - Every time I put this on I felt like a teenager again. I quite like this scent and mainly wore it on my days at home when I didn't feel the need to wear a fancy scent.

11) Clinique Turnaround Concentrate sample - This sample was way too small to really notice much difference in my skin after using this product but overall it seemed nice and left my skin feeling quite soft which I like.

12) Estee Lauder Resilience Lift sample - Again, the sample was way too small to really get much out of using it but it also seemed nice.

13) Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush - I'm a bit of a latecomer when it comes to jumping on the dry shampoo bandwagon but now I'm there I'm definitely hooked. I seriously don't know how I ever lived without it.

14) The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel - A present from hubby a while back along with some other The Body Shop goodies when I was having a particularly bad skin week. I loved the smell of this body wash and love the way it didn't dry out my skin at all after use.

15) Garnier Mineral Deodorant - This is my go-to deodorant and it's always one I come back to after trying others as it never lets me down and doesn't clash with my perfume either which is a big winner.

16) You, Me & Every Body Sumptuous Skin Mousse for Dry Skin Relief - Sounds like it would be really moisturising for dry skin by the title right? Well, even though it was so much fun to use and a real novelty for my toddler, I just didn't felt moisturised enough after using this and sometimes applied it two or three times while still feeling a bit dry on my skin. A bit of a shame really....

So there you have it. My mega empties post for November.

Hope everyone has had a lovely week.

Michelle xx

1 comment:

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...