Sorry for posting this so late. This week has been crazy for me and I didn't even receive my Bellabox delivery until Wednesday anyway. It really irks me that almost the whole country seems to get theirs delivered days before I do. I don't even live in what you would call a remote area!
Anyway, on to the good stuff. This months box is quite awesome in the fact that there is a full size expensive makeup item in there in the form of a Savoir Faire Limited Edition Kit. Bellabox seem to have gone all out for their Christmas box which is great. I can't help but wonder if they over-ordered these in the first place for their online shop and just couldn't seem to get rid of them so they decided to just give them away but I'm still very happy about it none the less.
Here is what I got in the box this month:
1) Savoir Faire Limited Edition Makeup Kit in 'Winter' (RRP $110.00) - This kit contains 6 eyeshadows, a blush, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. It also contains 6 'how-to' guides on makeup looks to try using the kit (I was mystified as to where the guides were and managed to find them tucked up inside a little pocket behind the mirror). The eyeshadows seem extremely pigmented so I just can't wait to try them. The lipgloss is a dark brown/burgundy shade which I might not get much wear out of on it's own but it might be ok when layered.
2) Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Cream (5ml sample, RRP $32.95 for 175ml) - I got this in the scent Sweet Apple and Grapefruit which smells absolutely devine. Hand cream is something that never goes to waste in my house.
3) John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme (30ml sample, RRP $16.99 for 113gm) - I recently reviewed this as I received it in another box a little while ago and I love it. I'm so glad to have received some more.
4) EmerginC Multi Fruit Cleanser and Earth Hydrating Phytelene Cream (3ml samples of each, RRP $55.00 for 240ml cleanser and $109.00 for 50ml cream) - I have really liked all the other EmerginC products I have previously received and tried so hopefully these ones will be just as good.
5) Compeed Blister Patch (1 x patch, RRP $11.95 for a pack) - My days of getting blisters are luckily over as I don't really have a need to wear fancy shoes too often anymore since I gave up the corporate world when I had my little man. It might come in handy one day though.
So that's the Bellabox for the month of December. I'm extremely pleased with this box and can't believe that everyone got one of the Savoir Faire kits included. It's certainly a great way to end the year.
What do you think of the box this month?