Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pantene Pro-V Clinicare Split End Fuser - Trial Team Review



I wasn't sure what to expect at all when I first started trialling this product after being sent it from Beautyheaven as I don't really have many split ends. What I do have is very fine curly hair prone to frizz and usually any products like these have a tendency to weigh my hair down and make it feel limp and greasy so I normally steer well clear of them.

Much to my huge surprise this product didn't do that to my hair at all. I've usually been massaging half a tube into my damp hair after washing and letting it dry naturally and my curls have never looked or felt better. I haven't noticed any difference in the split ends department because I don't think I have any at the moment but as for the overall condition of my hair this product has done amazing things.

For the first time in a long time I have actually been embracing my curls by letting my hair be in its natural state a lot more rather than straightening it or putting it up in a ponytail or bun. It has never felt so soft and silky and been so manageable in years!
The only thing I can really say is a downside to this product is the packaging. It comes in a pack of 10 x 5ml tubes which I really don't like because each tube contains way too much for my hair for one use and they aren't resealable once the top is snapped off. This product would be so much better if it came in a large tube or container where you could dispense the amount that is right for you.

Other than the packaging I love the smell as it's nice without being too overpowering and the consistency of the product is not too runny and not too thick so it's very easy to disperse in the hair. It leaves no sticky or crispy feeling to the hair once it's dry either which is a great bonus.

I would buy this product again purely as a leave in conditioning treatment for my hair.

Has anyone else tried this product yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...