Here's what this months box looked like once opened:
And here's what it all looked like when taken out of the box:
A breakdown of the contents is as follows:
* Lancome Genifique Youth Activator (2 x 5ml) - this is a serum which claims to reactivate your genes and stimulate the production of youth proteins. I think it's nice that we got given two of these samples rather than just one so that we can get a better picture of how it works because 5ml really isn't much to work with to see if you like a product or not.
* LimeLily Cosmetics Cream Blush in Gorgeous - This is a blush refill and I think you can buy the holders separately according to the YouTube video posted by Lust Have It! It would be good to get all 6 colours of this over time to have the set.
* Lush 'Honey I Washed the Kids' Soap - This is a toffee and honey scented soap. I love Lush products and was devastated when my local one closed down a few months ago so am really excited about getting this soap.
* Taut Collagen Orange Drink (50 ml) - I find this product a little weird and really don't get it. Supposedly you drink a bottle of this three to four times a week and it provides you with an easy and delicious natural source of concentrated bio-available collagen. It's also further enhanced with synergistic co-nutrients including Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide and vitamins such as B1, B2, B6, E and Beta-carotene. Not too sure on this one......
* Kerastase Resitance Range - 2 x Bain De Force Shampoo, 2 x Ciment Anti-Usure Reinforcing and Finishing Treatment and 2 x Ciment Thermique Heat Activated Reconstructor Milk sachets.
So, that's it for this months Lust Have It! box. I'm glad that there was a makeup product in this months box again. I actually wish it was a bit more evenly distributed between makeup and skincare/haircare in each box as I'm starting to get an overload on skincare/haircare samples.
I'm definitely keeping my subscription going though as I feel like a little kid at Christmas every month when my little goody boxes arrive in the post. My husband just shakes his head. He clearly doesn't understand..........