Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My latest 'Yay I've finished my exams for the year!' haul!


Hello everyone. Remember me?

Yeah, I'm the one who hasn't really been around much lately due to being stressed out of my eyeballs with studying for two CPA exams this semester that are now officially done and dusted. I will hopefully now be able to be around a lot more these days as I have all the time in the world to kill now when I'm not at work.

To celebrate this wonderful time of the year where I now get to experience 'free' time again (I've almost forgotten what that is) I decided to go and spoil myself with a little haul from Priceline due to them enticing me in with their 20% off all Cosmetics and Skincare sale.

Here is what I got:

1) Simple Soothing Facial Toner - I love this brand and don't think you can go wrong with anything in the whole range. This is a lovely toner that doesn't have that awfully strong alcohol feel to it that some other toners have.

2) Prestige Skin Loving Mineral Sunbaked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer - I have never ever used a highlighter before (I can hear all the gasps of shock!) and thought this product looked so pretty so couldn't resist buying it. There will be many fun filled adventures to be had while I try to teach myself how to use this product now.

3) Artiste Professional Small Eyeshadow Brush - I finally retired all of my old brushes not that long ago and this was a nice cheap little brush which will be good for the makeup bag.

4) Nail Polishes (left to right) - Australis Nail Colour in Knickers in a Knot, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Colour in Sun Kissed and Green With Envy and Face of Australia Molten Metallics Nail Enamel in Verdigris.

5) Models Prefer Small Cosmetic Case - I needed a new one for my handbag as my old one had seen better days. I just couldn't resist the snake skin print.

Anyway, that was my little splurge today. I can't wait to try out my new goodies.

Hope everyone is well :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great haulage :D
    And yay to finishing exams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ling. I just hope I pass. That's the next hurdle :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...