Thursday, October 20, 2011

The First Ever Bellabox - October 2011

I was very excited to receive my first Bellabox yesterday as I'm finding that it's so fun to receive these little packages of the unknown in the mail and open them up to see what surprises they hold.

This is the third one of these monthly beauty boxes that I subscribe to and I was very impressed with how different the contents were to the others that I also get.

This is how the Bellabox arrived:

(My husband's exact words as he handed this to me were 'Not another bloody makeup box, are you having an affair with the postman or something?' Hehehe.....)

Once you opened the outside packaging inside was a cute little cardboard box with a lid:


And once this was opened it looked like this:


The contents were as follows:



* Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer (15ml) - Now I am probably the only girl on earth who hasn't tried this primer yet so I'm pretty chuffed to receive some so I can finally know what all the raving is about.

* A'kin Lavender, Geranium & Jojoba Hand & Nail Cream (30ml) - I have a bit of an obsession with hand and nail creams and have about 5 that are usually in use at once (one in my handbag, one in the loungeroom, one in the kitchen, one next to my bed and one at work) so this will add nicely to my collection.

* Alpha-H Gentle Daily Exfoliant (2 x 5gm sachets) - I have found that daily exfoliants are too harsh for my face to use on a daily basis no matter how 'gentle' they claim to be so I will be interested in seeing if this is another one of those that I can only use every second day or so.

* Savoir Faire Lipstick in 'Miss You' - This is a full size lipstick that comes in a gorgeous silver case (that actually doubles as a handy little mirror too!). It's a nice pale pink that I think will soon become a favourite colour of mine. It's also got a really yummy flavour that's kind of sweet and makes me keep wanting to lick my lips all the time (not sure if this is a good or a bad thing yet).



* One Skin System Daily Hydrate (10ml) - This product baffled me a little at first as at looks like a big syringe but now I've worked out how to get the cream out I can't wait to use it just for the novelty factor.

* Wine Wipes (1 wipe) - Apparently these are for those who get red wine stains on their teeth. Can't say I've ever experienced that problem (maybe that means I need to drink more!) but I'll be putting this in my handbag the next time we go out anyway just to give it a go.

As per the other two monthly beauty boxes you get a nice card that welcomes you and explains all of the products received as well as their usually RRP's.


Overall I'm pretty happy with this box and am surprised at the quality of what we received.

Did anyone else subscribe to Bellabox? Does anyone have an opinion on which is their favourite monthly beauty box supplier??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...