Friday, August 26, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick

I have fallen in love with this lipstick since I got it and it has become my most favourite red lipstick ever!
I received it in a 'gift with purchase' from David Jones in the colour Perfect Scarlett which is a very bright red. This is a colour that I would normally be way too scared to wear outside of my bathroon but I have started experimenting with it purely for the fact that the lipstick is so nice to wear.
It is so smooth to apply and doesn't run into the fine lines around the mouth or dry out after being on for hours and hours. I tested it out on my birthday and after first applying it at about 5:30pm just before we left to go to dinner I only had to reapply once during the night after dinner (which was more to brighten it up again than due to it wearing off) and it lasted until sometime after midnight without another re-application. Being that it's not marketed as a long wearing lipstick this really surprised me. I didn't even have a liner on underneath. All I put on my lips beforehand was a bit of lip balm.
I must admit I don't really notice any plumping effect when I am wearing this lipstick though which would be easy to notice on my lips being that they aren't very plump on their own. If this does happen it must be a very subtle effect.
I'm seriously thinking of purchasing another one in a different colour now.


Chat soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...