Friday, August 12, 2011

Finally!!!

Well, I've finally received my much awaited first ever Lust Have It delivery and I must say that I am actually quite please with what I got. It contained 6 items, 4 of which were brands which I have never tried anything from before.

What I Received (and first impressions):

1) Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant 13gm - Interesting product, seems to come in a very fine powder which you blend into a cream with wet hands before applying. I'm very intrigued....

2) Bioeffect - EGF Serum 3ml - I don't really know much about this brand so am excited to try something from it. I'm thinking this product may normally be a little out of my price range so it will be nice to feel rich for a little while with my little sample :-)

3) Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme 8.5gm - I've got a few Burt's Bees lip balms that I just love so am excited to see what this product in the range in like as well. Have applied it once already and it smells divine.

4) Naken Tan - Goddess Bronze 30ml - Not normally much of a self tanner. I'm part Irish which means I have whiter than white skin and it's normally way too much effort for me to maintain self tan without it looking ridiculous. I might leave trying this product until it starts to warm up again and more skin is actually on show!

5) Mirenesse - Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine - I've applied this to my lips already (couldn't help myself) and it feels really nice. I'll have to wait and see what it's like after being on for a length of time.

6) Armani - Sport Code Eau De Toilette 1.5ml - Already I think this smells really nice and can't wait to get my husband to wear some when we got out for dinner tonight




I also was lucky enough to receive my book delivery yesterday so am looking forward to reading 'Red Dog' as soon as I finish my latest Sookie Stackhouse novel. I've decided to have a little bit of a break between reading another one in the Sookie series as I think I need a taste of something else for a little while.

By the way, just wanted to mention that it is the 5th anniversary from when my husband and I first went out today so we're going out tonight for a nice dinner to celebrate. Can't wait!

Anyway, bye for now!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...