Wow, am I the only one blown away by the fact we're already through the first week of February? I just don't get how quickly time seems to fly these days!
Anyway, January was another pretty productive month as far as getting through products was concerned. You'd think I'd be making a lot of extra space in my cupboards but they mysteriously just keep being refilled. I really don't know how that keeps happening...... :-)
So, here's what I managed to finish during the month of January:
1) Purist Dry Shampoo - I received this to trial but really wasn't a big fan. It made my hair feel sticky and completely unmanageable unlike other dry shampoos I've tried.
2) Ulittle Beauty Natural Repair Hair Masque - I don't really feel this did much for my hair and I felt I had to use half the bottle in one go to cover all of my hair because it didn't really distribute very well.
3) Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Conditioner - This is probably one of my favourite hair care brands and I am never disappointed when I use any variety of their Shampoo or Conditioner.
4) Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Damage & Colour Repair Shampoo - I previously reviewed this brand of shampoo and conditioner here and I have to say that I loved using it to the end.
5) Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub - I have gone through so many of these samples because I just keep getting them for different reasons. I quite like this scrub and would probably buy it one day.
6) Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser - This was a nice enough moisturiser but the strong rose scent tends to be a bit much for me after a little while.
7) Nivea for Men Sensitive Anti-Perpirant Roll-on - Yes, this is a men's product but I received the whole Sensitive range to trial from Beautyheaven and my hubby doesn't like using roll-on deodorants so I decided to use this one instead as the light, fresh scent was nice enough for me and didn't clash at all with my perfume.
8) Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - This stuff smells so delicious that I wanted to literally eat my own skin once I applied it. I didn't use it like you're supposed to which I think is to rub it over damp skin and rinse like you do with hair conditioner, I just used it as a thick moisturiser after showering and loved it.
9) DKNY Be Delicious Eau De Parfum - This was quite a pretty and light scent that I really enjoyed using. It might be a new one to put on my perfume wishlist I think.
10) Lacura Renew Hand Cream with Q10 - I'm starting to get a nice appreciation for the Aldi range of skincare products. This hand cream was lovely to use and make my hands nice and soft and it also soothed any dry patches I had.
11) Rich Skincare Advanced Peptide Night Cream - I previously review this cream here and it is still probably one of the nicest night creams I have ever used. I'm already thinking of getting myself some more when I finish off some of the other creams I've accumulated.
12) Skin Doctors T-Zone Oil Control Cleanser - I loved this cleanser and noticed a huge difference in my skin after using it religiously for the past couple of months.
13) Rich Skincare Caffeine Eye Serum - I received his sample when I purchased the Night Cream mentioned above and it was a lovely light serum to use in the morning before applying makeup to de-puff the eye area and make me look a bit more awake.
14) Montaser Cosmeceuticals Eye Revival Cream - This technically isn't an empty but I just can't use it anymore. It irritates my eye area like you wouldn't believe and stings like there's no tomorrow. In the bin it now goes!
I wish everyone a lovely weekend.