Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mirenesse Pore Perfect Cover Air Mousse Primer


Yep, that's a mouthful and a half for a name isn't it? From this point on I will refer to this little gem as 'Pore Perfect' to save my delicate fingers.

Mirenesse Pore Perfect is a skin perfecting multi-purpose mineral foundation and pore perfecting primer in one. I purchased this a couple of months ago and have been using it most days ever since.

It has a lovely, light 'mousse like' consistency that is so easy to blend onto the skin for a flawless look all day.

I have been very into minimal makeup looks during summer and have been lucky to have had my skin in the best condition it has been in for a very long time. Therefore, this little tube of goodness has been pretty much all I have been putting on my face instead of foundation when I feel like I need a little bit of extra coverage than just some tinted moisturiser and powder.

Pore Perfect really does live up to it's name and definitely does a great job of covering my pores and smoothing the surface of my skin. It makes my skin feel a little like velvet after being applied and amazingly lasts all day without caking into fine lines or making my skin greasy.


As far as I can tell it only comes in the one shade which is a perfect match for my pale skin tone. It's virtually undetectable when blended in properly which I love.

My only gripe is the size of the packaging that it comes in. It's a tiny 13gm tube that does go a surprsingly long way but a tube in double the size would seem a little bit more practical to me for an all over face product.

Has anyone else ever tried Pore Perfect?

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...