So I received the June Lust Have It bag a few days ago and here is what was in it for this month:
Anyway, the contents were as follows:
1) LonVitalite 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask (1 x mask, RRP $59.00 for 5 masks)
2) LonVitalite 24K Active Gold Full Eye Mask (1 x mask, RRP $45.00 for 5 masks)
3) Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo (50ml, RRP $9.95 for 150ml)
4) Bloom Shade & Line 3 in 1 Eyeliner (Full size, RRP $19.95)
5) Marc Jacobs Lola (1.2 ml sample, RRP $120.00 for 50ml)
6) Chloe L'Eau de Chloe (1.2ml sample, RRP $80.00 for 30ml)
I have to say that I was a bit underwhelmed by the contents this month. The two main reasons why I loved Lust Have It over the other boxes were that they always had a good consistent range of samples mixed with full size products and that all the boxes were the same so there was no 'box envy'.
Well, both these points were absent this month as there was only one full size item (the Bloom eyeliner) and I noticed in some other boxes that people got a cute glitter eyeliner which I actually would have preferred for something different to try for once. I'm not sure why I got something different, maybe because I'm over 30 it wasn't deemed appropriate for me to get a glitter eyeliner??
What do you think of the Lust Have It box for this month?