Monday, April 30, 2012

Nails of the Week - Dito Karpati Nail Lacquer in Kiss Me Red



It feels so long since I've done a nails of the week post. For some reason my nails haven't been playing nice lately and have been splitting and chipping all over the place so I've been too ashamed to even paint them let alone do a nail polish post. I've been hanging out too because I've acquired so many new polishes lately that I haven't had the chance to use yet!

Firstly, how cool is this Dito Karpati nail polish design? It's specially designed so you can put the bottle between your fingers kind of like wearing a big bulky ring which aids in applying your polish. I actually found this design awesome and it made applying the polish so damn easy.

The only thing you need to be aware of is if you are a bit of a clumsy person like me who tends to move without thinking. There were a couple of times where I nearly covered myself in polish because I kind of forgot I had this on top of my hand and almost turned my hand upside down with it still there. Luckily the brain kicked in at the right time and the unthinkable didn't happen. Something to remember next time though........

Here are some photos of this colour, Kiss Me Red:



This is a gorgeous bright ruby red that would look good on anyone. I don't think you can really go past red nail polish and I have about 10 different reds in my collection and this one would have to be up there as one of the best ones.

This polish goes on almost opaque in just one coat which was really surprising. In these photos I have on two coats. It doesn't streak at all and is virtually a dream to apply as the consistency is not too thick or not too runny but just right.

I found it dried quite fast too which was an added bonus and so far I've had this on for three days without any chips and only a hint of wear on the tips.

Has anyone else tried this polish yet?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...