Saturday, November 26, 2011

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Gloss

I have always been a huge fan of all the Palmer's cocoa butter products as they are just so nice and simple and make your skin feel and smell gorgeous.

I picked this Body Gloss up mainly to use when going out to give my skin a nice glow and also because I read that it is good to enhance a self tan. I know it's been out for quite a while but as it's a new discovery to me I couldn't help but give my opinion on it after using it for the past couple of months now.

Palmer's Body Gloss is a rich, luxurious cream that illuminates skin with a subtle shimmer. It contains pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and other rich emolients to provide just the right amount of moisture leaving your skin soft and smooth.


As you can see from the above photo, this cream is very shimmery and it highlights the skin wherever it is applied. It can get a little messy and the shimmer can accumulate on the palms of your hands when applying but this is easily washed off once you're done.

As with all the other Palmer's products I have used over time, I have not been disappointed with this one. It has since become a favourite of mine to apply to my arms, legs and chest area before a night out or when it is a summery day and I want to feel all nice and glowing.

The smell is the typical Palmer's cocoa butter smell and the consistency is pretty much the same as any other body moisturiser.

Once on it makes my skin feel very silky smooth but I'm always a little self-conscious as to what I'm wearing or where I sit as the shimmer does have a tendency to rub off a little onto clothing or other fabric. Due to this I wouldn't recommend wearing this if you are in a mostly black outfit.

Has anyone else used this Body Gloss before? If so, what did you think? Are there other similar products you prefer instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...