Friday, September 9, 2011

So...? Sinful Body Spray - The Power of a Scent

I received one of the So...? Sinful body sprays recently as part of a loyalty status gift from BeautyHeaven and I just love it. I will definitely be going in and trying out all of the other scents in the So...? range now as there are many more different ones that I never knew about.
This scent is a little bit sweet but also a little bit warming (if that makes sense) and it's not overpowering at all like some other body sprays can be.

I used to be a big fan of the original So..? perfume when I was a teenager many years ago and used to get some as a present from my mum now and then but pretty much forgot all about it once I started trying out other perfumes.
Receiving this spray has brought all those teenage memories back and I tend to feel a little giggly whenever I put this on which means I start the day on a happy note. This is certainly not a bad thing!

It's amazing when you think of the power that certain smells can have over us. There are some smells that I just can't go near anymore because they remind me of a time when I was sick and they instantly make me feel unwell even if I'm feeling fine and then there are others that always make me feel instantly good just by smelling them. I guess this is how the whole basis for aromatherapy was formed many years ago.

 It would be interesting to know what certain smells do for everyone else too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...