Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A.S.A.P. Sheer Tint Moisturiser SPF15

I was fortunate enough to receive quite a lot of this product as part of my loyalty status goodies for Beauty Heaven last month and I can honestly say that it is the best tinted moisturiser that I have ever used so far.

It goes on so smooth, is a really good tinted colour (not too dark, orange, or light) and my skin literally feels like velvet afterwards for the rest of the day. Previously, when I have tried other tinted moisturisers they have had a tendency to be quite greasy after being on for a few hours and the colour of them has been too dark or there has been no real noticeable tint at all.
This tinted moisturiser is so good that I practically treat it as a light coverage foundation and just apply a bit of blush, some eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss and away I go! This is awesome when in a rush and I don't have time for the whole moisturise, prime and foundation routine but still want my skin to look good.

I am so buying myself more of this once my huge amount of samples finally run out......Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I heard of this last summer after spending a fair whack on another tinted moisturiser from Kit and resolved to get it this summer. Thanks for reminding me, it really does sound great. and a new website to check out - beauty heaven, excellent! At least, im hoping thats a website...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...