Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Review - Maskd 'The Green Mask'

A while ago I was sent some samples of this mask to try and unfortunately at the time I only got to use it once before my pregnancy skin went haywire and I decided to only use very gentle products until I had my baby and my skin returned back to normal.

Since having our new bub, my skin pretty much healed within a couple of weeks and it was a very exciting time for me to dig out all of the products I had stored up and could start using again, including 'The Green Mask'.


Maskd is an Australian product developed by Beauty Therapist, Carlie Lansdown. It has been created using all natural ingredients and is suitable for all skin types. Some of the benefits of using 'The Green Mask' are as follows:

* Smooths lines and wrinkles
* Sooths damaged skin & reduces scarring
* Permits fresh, glowing skin
* Allows natural oil flow
* Moistens dry skin
* Covers blemishes
* Improves application of makeup

When I first received this product to try I was a little apprehensive when I saw the tag line was 'Can you handle the sting?' Anything that comes with a message like that sounds a little daunting to someone with sensitive skin like mine.

Fortunately, I didn't actually feel any 'sting' when I applied the mask and I was really surprised at how comfortable it was to apply and leave on the skin while it worked its magic.


As the name suggests, Maskd is a green mask and claims to be similar to experiencing a microdermabrasion treatment. I left the mask on for around 15 minutes each application and it certainly felt like my skin was much smoother and more hydrated after use and this feeling lasted for a couple of days afterwards. It was easy to apply and spread over the face and was also easily removed with a damp face cloth (I used the one in the picture above that was sent with the samples).


I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone looking for a natural product which leaves the skin feeling brand new and that doesn't irritate. Currently, Maskd can be purchased direct from their website here and it costs $49.95 for 50mls.

What's your favourite face mask to use at the moment?

Have an awesome week!

Michelle xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...