Monday, September 3, 2012

August Lust Have It

Ok, I know it's now September and I'm really late with getting this post up but I've done my usual trick and completely lost a week. Seriously, I have no idea where the past week has gone!!

Anyway, without wasting any more time here is what I received in the August Lust Have It box. It was actually a box this month tied with a black bow like a present. I'm secretly glad there wasn't another makeup bag to collect but a bit disappointed because the box is quite flimsy and mine was almost completely crushed and I was just lucky there wasn't anything easily damaged in there otherwise it would have been cactus!


1) Tan Go Tanning Glove (RRP $29.95) - Ok, so mine is most definitely a cloth, not a glove. I'm pretty sure the description is wrong here as the cloth itself even says 'Tan Removal Cloth'. I probably won't get much use out of this as I tan quite irregularly during summer but it might come in handy as a face washer. Also, who on earth would pay $29.95 for a cloth?

2) Bioderma Atoderm Cream (1 x 8ml sachet, RRP $59.95 for 500ml) - I don't think I've ever tried any other Bioderma product before so am interested to see what this is like.

3) Tigi Catwalk Session Series - True Wax (Full size, RRP $29.95) - I don't use wax products in my hair as it's too fine for anything like that to work at all. This one is going in my husband's stash. Apparently some others got a styling cream which would have been much more useful to me and my curly hair. Oh well.....

4) Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser and Rose Hydrating Face Mask (1 x 5ml sample of each, RRP $82.80 for 50ml moisturiser and $54.95 for 100ml mask) - These look really interesting but it would have been nice to have received two samples of each to get a better picture of how they work.

5) Wet n Wild Nail Polish (Full size, RRP $12.95) - This is a pastel kind of pink glitter which looks like it might be a nice polish to put over darker colours. I have no idea of the shade name as the sticker seems to have been removed from the base. If anyone knows, please do me a favour and let me know!

6) Shiseido Lipstick (1 x mini 2.5gm lipstick, RRP $43.00 for 4.5gm) - The shade I got is Rouge Parfait which is a gorgeous burgundy/plum colour. It's probably more suited to a winter shade but I'll still try and sneak in some use of it somewhere over the next few months.

All in all, there were a couple of hits and misses this month but I am definitely stoked that there was a makeup item in the form of the lipstick. The hair wax and tanning removal cloth aren't much use to me but oh well, you can't expect to be wowed every time I guess.

Apparently due to it being the 1st birthday of Lust Have It all VIP members got a pair of earrings as an extra surprise. Mine didn't come in this box but I got an email stating they were left out and will be posted separately. That was almost a couple of weeks ago now so I'm hoping they haven't been lost in the mail somewhere.....

What do you think of the Lust Have It box for this month?

Michelle xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...