Sunday, October 12, 2014

Manicare Cuticle Therapy - Saving my winter ravaged nails!

Hello there! Do you remember me? Huge apologies for disappearing for a little while but life just got a little crazy for a while and something had to give. Unfortunately the easiest thing to give up without too many consequences was this blog. I really have missed it though and can't wait to get back into posting about all of the products I've been loving.

Today I am telling you all about a little gem I found in the form of Manicare Cuticle Therapy. After the cold winter we just went though my poor nails and cuticles were a little worse for wear and after applying this treatment for a couple of weeks the results were amazing!







Cuticle Therapy contains Apricot Kernel Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera Extract and is great for dry and rough cuticles and weak, brittle nails.


I have been applying it at night after showering and before bed and have begun to really enjoy my little routine of massaging it into my nails. I find that you really have to make sure you massage it in well though as it does have a tendency to stick around on top of the skin for a while before sinking in which can make things a little messy.


It applies the same as a regular nail polish where you just brush it onto the nails and cuticles and then massage in. I find it easiest to brush some onto every nail on one hand first, massage it all in as much as I can, then do the same on the other hand.

It has a very subtle lemony kind of scent which goes away pretty fast after use. I think it will last forever too as I've hardly made a dent in the bottle so far even though I've used it practically every night for around a month now.



The difference in the look of my poor, dry cuticles and nails has been amazing and I don't seem to suffer from torn cuticles anymore either. My nails seem to be a little stronger too and less transparent looking which is a nice bonus.

The photo on the left above was the state of my poor, dry nails before I started using this treatment and the photo on the right is how nourished they look after just a few uses.

If you have dry, brittle nails and cuticles then I sincerely recommend trying this stuff out. I got mine from Priceline so it's pretty easy to track down.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...