Yes, yes, I know it's almost halfway through March now but I've seriously not had five minutes to myself lately to do this post any earlier. I know I decided a little while ago not to do empties posts anymore but I guess I kind of missed them.
Anyway, here is what I used up in February:
1) Polished London Dry Shampoo Bonny Blonde - I really didn't like this dry shampoo at all and don't really have much nice to say about it unfortunately. I wasn't a fan of the smell and it seemed to make my hair feel greasier when it was sprayed in rather than cleaner. Definitely not a product I will be buying again but unfortunately I have another one to use up because I went and bought two of them at Priceline for some reason last time I was there!
2) Flower by Kenzo Eau De Parfum - This is one of my most favourite perfumes and I am really sorry to see this go. Somehow it got knocked over on my vanity and ended up leaking out without me realising so no more perfume is left now. On the bright side my wooden vanity has absorbed all the leak and now smells really pretty every time I walk past!
3) Puretopia Pure Nutrition Essential Facial Serum - I loved this serum and really noticed a difference in my skin when using it. It felt softer, less irritated and always seemed a bit brighter. I always planned on doing a proper review but just never got around to it. It has a roller ball head that is supposed to help massage the serum into your skin but truthfully I never bothered using that and preferred to just smooth it on with my fingers. This is definitely something I would buy again.
4) Puretopia Pert & Plump Lip Cream - This cream is supposed to plump up your lips and smooth over fine lines but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my lips after using it. I have a lot of fine lines around my lip area and unfortunately I didn't see any difference in them at all. I don't think I would bother buying this again.
5) Ultraceuticals CC Cream - This was a sample I was sent in the Medium shade which is just way too dark for my skin. I used it a couple of times when I knew I was going to be home all day but have decided to throw it out without finishing it. I feel too much like an extra on Jersey Shores when wearing it. The cream itself still felt really nice and gave good coverage so I might try and buy the light shade one day to see if that is any better.
6) Nivea Visage Cleansing Wipes - I just love all Nivea products and the smell of these wipes always takes me back to when I was little and my mum used the classic face cream at night and I could always smell it on her. Such a great scent that I hope they never change. These are a product that i buy quite often.
So that's it for this month. I've been trying to use up some more full size products lately so am not having so many empties to deal with at the moment.
I hope everyone has a lovely week!