Monday, March 31, 2014

Bourjois Blush in Rose Pompon






Last time I was at Priceline and felt like treating myself I spent a lot of time at the Bourjois stand as it is always so colourful and eye catching. All of those cute little pots of goodness really scream out to me.

So, it was no surprise when I couldn't pass up getting myself one of their cute little blush pots on this occasion in the shade No. 37: Rose Pompon.


This is such a lovely little blush and it blends so nicely on my skin. This shade is a peachy/pink kind of shade that is so versatile and wearable with almost anything. I've been veering towards more versatile shades lately as time has not been on my side for the past month and I've been loving any makeup items I can almost use without thinking.

These blushes contain a very small amount of shimmer that gives the cheeks a lovely little glow. It also means you can skip a cheek highlighter too which is another great time saving bonus. It's quite pigmented too so you only need one small swirl of the pot with your blush brush to get a nice amount onto the cheeks.

(Bourjois Blush in Rose Pompon)
This is the first time I have tried one of their blushes surprisingly. I've used many other products from this brand before that I've been happy with and this blush is no exception.

Has anyone tried one of these in another shade?

I hope everyone has a great week!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...