I have to apologise for not being around this week but my laptop needed some extra work and I wasn't able to upload any pictures onto it all week. Hopefully it's all fixed now!
So, I didn't really seem to get through that much in December as I normally do and I think it was because I was a bit fickle during the month and chopped and changed between products a lot. I know that's a bit naughty but tough!
Anyway, here's what I managed to get through during the month of December:
1) Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Conditioner - I've previously reviewed this Shampoo & Conditioner range and really liked it. It made my hair feel really soft and didn't irritate my scalp at all which was a great bonus.
2) A'kin Body Wash in Orange Blossom - I really love these body washes and have about three others in reserve already.
3) Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover - I have become a huge fan of this makeup remover and think that if you can get over how oily it feels then it really is a great product that takes off every speck of makeup without drying out or irritating the skin at all.
4) 4me Nail Polish Remover Pads - These pads are a great, versatile idea although they just couldn't stand up to the last insanely glitter-filled polish that I had on my nails. But, for regular polish removel, and as a convenient little travel alternative, I think these are awesome.
5) Bioderma Sebium H2O Solution - I much preferred using this to the Crealine version as it just seemed to work better and feel nicer on my skin. It's probably not something that I would repurchase though.
6) EmerginC Multi-Fruit Cleanser and Earth Hydrating Phytelene Cream - I took these on a weekend away as they took up next to no room in my cosmetic case. They seemed nice enough but the sample size is a bit too small to really tell.
7) Mememe Seventh Heaven Moisturising Facebase - I can't believe how long it took me to get through this tiny sample. A little of this stuff goes a really long way and it was a lovely primer that smells like citrus and really wakes you up when applying your makeup. I'd definitely repurchase this.
8) Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector - This came in a magazine I bought recently but was in the Medium shade which made me look like a bad extra from Jersey Shore so I didn't really keep it on for long enough to see if I liked it or not.
9) Clinique All About Eyes - This is a lovely eye cream that I have used many times in the past. It always seems to be included in almost every Clinique gift-with-purchase so even though I've been through a heap of these I don't think I've ever actually paid for one directly. I might need to hunt down another gift-with-purchase again soon as it's one of the best eye creams I've used.
So there you have it. Nothing really exciting this month but hey, I'm still sad enough to get a small thrill no matter what I manage to use up every month :-)
Hope everyone is having a great week!