Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October Bellabox - Pretty in Pink Party


So yesterday I received the October Bellabox and the theme this month is Pretty in Pink Party. Apprently $1 from each October box is going towards the National Breast Cancer Foundation too which I think is a really good thing.

I was quite pleased with the box this month as there were 4 full sized items. Here is what I got in the October box:

1) Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Instant Action Lift Treatment (5ml sample, RRP $100 for 30ml) - This is supposed to instantly lift and firm your skin wherever you need it. It also claims to boost collagen production and elastin retention in the skin.

2) Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Extra Radiance Renewer (7ml sample, RRP $74 for 30ml) - This is an exfoliating serum which promotes cell maturation, turnover and removal without causing any irritation.

3) Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Colour in Sonic Bloom (Full size, RRP $13.95) - This is a gorgeous bright pink that will definitely be a great spring/summer shade. These polishes do dry super fast so I can't wait to try this one out.

4) DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense (1.5ml sample, RRP $135 for 100ml) - This is a very intense floral scent that seems to be just that little bit too sickly for me. I'll give it a go for a couple of days though and see if it grows on me.

5) Cedel Blow Dry Faster Heat Protector (Full size, RRP $9.99) - This is a heat protectant that claims to reduce blow drying time. I seriously cannot remember the last time I blow dried my hair as I have very fine curly hair that just seems to end up in a frizzy mess if I try to blow dry it (while my hairdresser makes it look sleek and flowing, I just can't get the knack of it). I may just have to try to blow dry it again to see if this stuff works, otherwise I may see how it goes just as a heat protector with my GHD.

6) E.L.F. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine in Candlelight (Full size, RRP $3.99) - This is a shiny gloss that is in a nude beige kind of shade. On first impressions it doesn't seem too sticky and tastes exactly like bubblegum which makes me feel like a teenager again!

There was also a full size Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm in a Pink sheer tint which wasn't listed on the card so much be a bonus item or something. Also, how can I forget about the chocolate heart that was included too.

All in all I think it was a pretty good box this month and I will definitely get use out of every item.

What did you think of the October Bellabox?

Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. It's a good box! I'd want to try the Cedel and Clinique products. :) Looking forward to your reviews for these products!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...