Friday, June 14, 2013

Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in Shade 103


I did it! I finally succumbed and bought myself a Rimmel lipstick! For some reason even though these are so highly raved about and practically everywhere, I just never seemed to get the urge to purchase one to try for myself.

Well, last time I was perusing through Priceline, they were having a sale of Rimmel products and I finally decided to bite the bullet and get myself one of these babies in the shade 103.


This shade is a really pretty rosey pink that can be worn very lightly over some lip balm for a subtle touch of colour on the lips or packed on for a brighter punch of colour.



I'm pretty happy with the formula of this lipstick which is nice and creamy and not at all drying. I am also quite impressed with it's staying power (4-5 hours on me then fading to a pink stain) and the fact that it doesn't feather or bleed into the fine lines around my lips.

The one thing that does bother me a little is the taste and smell of this lipstick. It's kind of like a sickly pot-pourri scent that in my humble opinion fits perfectly fine in nanna's underwear drawer, but is a bit much for applying onto the lips.





Overall, I'm still impressed with this lipstick, especially given the budget price tag, and will most likely be on the hunt for some other shades next time I'm out.


What does everyone else think of these lipsticks? Am I the last person to have tried one?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...