The postage box itself was bright pink (sorry about the flash it was already dark by the time I got home from work) with the round Her Fashion Box logo on the front.
Inside was a nice and sturdy black cardboard box with a lid that lifts off and inside of this was where the products were contained.
Now, for the unveiling of the good stuff inside.........
I ordered the Classic box (there were also the Trendy and the Feminine boxes available) and inside were the following items:
1) Geometric shaped necklace in black and gold - I am so in love with this necklace and can see me getting a lot of wear out of it. I'm not sure of the RRP of this item as it's not listed.
2) Redken Diamond Oil Range of hair products - Deep Facets (30ml), Conditioner (30ml) & Shampoo (50ml). The RRP's of these are $35.50, $22.95 & $22.95 for full size products respectively.
3) Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Gloss in Gleaming Grenadine - The shade I received is a dark fushia almost bordering on red and seems to be a nice opaque gloss on first impressions. RRP $15.95 for full size.
4) Master Makeup Eyeshadow Brush - I haven't heard of this brand of brushes before so am excited to try this one out. RRP is $30.00.
5) Moxie Collection - A small sample collection of Moxie pads and tampons. Probably the only item in the box I was a bit surprised about because to me it's not really an apropriate item to include in a box like this. RRP is listed as $4.47.
6) Circa Home Everyday Soap in Lilac & Orchid - This is such a pretty smelling soap that made the entire box smell lovely when it was opened. I quite like nice scented soaps so will be happy to try this one. RRP is $9.95 per soap.
7) Gold Ponytail Cuff - This is really cute but because my hair is so fine it's a bit wide for me. At least the black elastic it's attached to will make it still stay in my hair so I'll just have to work out a way to fluff my hair up a bit so it doesn't look so big. No RRP is listed against this item.
Also included was a little booklet giving information on the Master Makeup brush range and all the products received were listed in a mini Her Fashion magazine. This is an awesome little touch that is much nicer than the plain cards that are in other subscription services to describe the products received.
Overall I'm really pleased with what I received in this first box and will definitely be keeping my subscription at this point in time.
What do you think of the first Her Fashion Box?
I hope everyone has a great week.