Monday, April 2, 2018

Rimmel Wonder'Fully Real Mascara


Well it seems I have found my latest favourite mascara in the form of Rimmel's Wonder'fully Real.

I have been using this mascara almost on a daily basis for weeks now and just love how I can just apply one coat for a nice and natural look, or add 2-3 coats for a more defined and full lash look depending on what I am going for.


I have been using this mascara in the Shade 001-Black which is a really deep, true black shade. It has a very subtle scent that isn't too strong or overpowering and I hardly even notice it when I'm using it.


The applicator wand is very fine and kind of spiky and it works really well at separating the lashes without making them look too unnatural. 

It doesn't make my lashes clump together at all and I don't really notice much flaking off during the day either, even on a really hot day.

Here is a photo of my lashes before using this mascara and then after applying one coat (with no other eye makeup on):

Overall I seriously love this mascara and will definitely be purchasing some more in the future when this one runs out.

What's your favourite mascara on high rotation at the moment?

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Michelle xx


***This product was received for review but my opinions are unbiased and solely my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...