Monday, March 20, 2017

Rimmel 'Good To Glow Highlighter' in 001 Notting Hill Glow


I must disclose a bit of a secret, I am a little bit obsessed with liquid highlighters and with adding them to my BB Cream, tinted moisturiser or foundation on a daily basis to add a little bit of glow to my skin. I just love the extra dimension it seems to give my skin and how it makes it look less flat.

So you can imagine how excited I was when asked to trial this Rimmel Good to Glow liquid highlighter as I couldn't wait to start adding it to my daily routine to see how it performed.


I received the shade 001 - Notting Hill Glow which is a really pretty white-gold shade when swatched on its own and which does miraculous things when added to my foundation or moisturiser of a morning.

When used alone as a highlight it's very easy to blend out and build up the intensity depending on how much you want to glow. I have used it on the cheekbones, brow bones and my top lip/cupids bow and it gives a subtle but really pretty glow to those areas once applied.


But, my favourite way to use it is to add a tiny amount to my liquid foundation or tinted moisturiser and it makes my skin look fresh and glowy, especially if my skin isn't in peak condition or I'm feeling a bit tired.

It has hardly any scent but if I do try really hard to smell it I can kind of make out a bit of a sweet scent but it's in no way detectable once applied to the face.

The tube it comes in is a very generous 25ml size which feels like it will literally last forever with the tiny little amount you need to use.

Does anyone else have a bit of a liquid highlighter fetish like me? If so, I'd love to know some of your favourites!

Have a lovely week,
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...