Saturday, December 26, 2015

Nails of the Week - Polished London Nail Enamel in Milky Mocha


Oh My God! It has literally been forever since I have done a Nails of the Week post. It's not that I haven't been wearing nail polish but I'm usually so busy with work, the kids and house stuff that I have just been completely forgetting to take photos of my nails once I've applied any polish. Then, when I do finally remember there is always a chip or two already so I miss my opportunity.

But not this time!

Today I am showing you a polish that I have worn a few times lately because there is just something about the milk chocolate shade that I quite like.


It is a shade by Polished London and is called Milky Mocha.


I quite like this brand of nail polish and I own quite a few of them now. They are nice and affordable and can last 3-4 days on me with no chips which is always a nice bonus.

This polish applies smoothly without any bubbles and dries nice and quickly too. It has a great shine as well which I like because it saves a time poor person like me from having to bother with applying a top coat.



What nail polish have you been favouring lately?

Have a lovely weekend!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...