March has been a bit of a mixed month for me. My skin has just decided it doesn't agree with pregnancy and has gone absolutely crazy breaking out all over the place and no amount of foundation or strategically placed concealer is making me feel much good right now.
In an effort to take some of the focus off my horrid skin I have been opting for more brighter products on my eyes and lips so here is a quick round up of a few of the products that have been on high rotation during the past month.
1) Australis Conceal & Correct 4-in-1 Concealer Corrector Palette - This little beauty has been a bit of a life saver for me lately as it contains two concealer shades (a light and a darker one), a green shade to combat redness and a lilac shade to brighten up dull areas and dark circles. It's so handy to have all these products in one little pot and until my skin calms down I'll be getting a lot of use out of this.
2) Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Just-Pinched Pink - I picked this up on sale at Coles a few weeks ago and just love it. It's such a pretty light pink shade that suits my skin tone perfectly and makes me look a lot fresher and more awake than I feel most days. I do plan on doing a review on this in the near future so stay tuned.
3) Clinique Face Compact - This was in the last Clinique gift with purchase I fell for which I wrote about here and the lazy girl in me has been using it almost every day since. The two eyeshadow shades are just so easy to throw on without any thought and the blush is also a great everyday shade.
4) Mirenesse Inside Out 27hr Eye Kohl in Isis - I have been loving this pretty shade of blue as a pop of colour underneath my eyes when I am wearing nothing but a nude or cream shade of eyeshadow. It just seems to brighten up my eyes without much effort required at all.
5) Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint in Poppin' Poppy - This was another product I got in the last Clinique gift with purchase and although I wasn't very impressed with it initially, I have really grown to love it. It's a great little balm to swipe quickly over the lips when I want a teeny hint of colour and it is surprisingly moisturising too.
6) Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayon in Macaron - After being so disappointed in the last FOA lip crayon I purchased in Peach Parfait which I recently reviewed here, I ended up rekindling my love for this pretty pink one instead. It's a great shade to wear for a little bit of a pick-me-up when I'm not wanting a full-on opaque lip.
7) Cherry Brown Lipstick in Hot Pink - I recently reviewed this lipstick here and have been wearing it quite a lot when I don't want to do much with the rest of my face but still want to look awake. It's a shade that just automatically makes you feel better when you're wearing it.
So, that's it for the products that I have reached for the most during the last month.
What products have you been reaching for the most lately?