Sunday, April 12, 2015
FOTD - A Subtle Everyday Blue Eyeshadow Look
The other day I was feeling a little flat and decided to have a bit of a play with my pro-palette to create a pretty but subtle blue eye look.
Blue eyeshadow is always something I get nervous wearing but I am slowly starting to find certain ways to make it work without making me feel like I've stepped out of the 80's.
This look is very subtle and a nice way to add a pop of colour to the eyes for an everyday look without looking too overdone.
The eyeshadow shades I used are circled below:
Here is a breakdown of all the other products I used for this look:
* Savoir Faire Concealer in Light
* Physicians Formula Translucent Powder
* NP Set Shimmer Highlight Duo in Peach/Pink
* Almay Intense i-Colour Volumising Mascara in Midnight for my top lashes
* Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara in Black on my bottom lashes
* Face of Australia Lip Quench in Pink Champagne
What do you think? Can blue eyeshadow be an everyday shade?
I hope you are having a great weekend!