The other night we went out to dinner and I was inspired to do a blue eyeshadow look as the dress I had on had some bright splashes of blue through it.
I know most people associate blue eyeshadow with the 80's but I really like it and I think that if the colour isn't too heavy it can look quite pretty so long as you keep the rest of your makeup subtle.
For this look I busted out my 120 pro-palette and did a blend of the three blue shades I have circled below. The palest shade on the top row is what I applied all over my lid, with the first light blue shade on the second row applied to the centre of my lid. The darker shade on the second row is what I blended into the outer corner and into the crease.
The rest of the products I used to complete this look were as follows:
* Avon's Ideal Shade Souffle Foundation in Ivory
* Mirenesse Touch On Concealer in Golden Cream
* Physicians Formula Transluscent Pressed Powder
* Bourjois Bronzing Power in Fair to contour
* Bourjois Blush in Rose Pompon
* Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Macara in Noir Max
* Mirenesse Seamless Velvet Shadow in American Star (Shimmery cream shade to blend the blues together and highlight my brow bone)
* Nude by Nature Lipliner in Chique
* Mirenesse French Kiss Lip Cocktail Lipstick in Bellini
What do you think? Would you brave blue eyeshadow or do you think it should be left to the 80's?
Have a great day!