Not this month though!
For the September box (I get the classic version) we got the following items:
1) Black clutch - I love this clutch and will get a huge amount of use out of it. The gold studs look really cool and it will go with pretty much any outfit.
2) Gold Plated ID Bracelet - This is quite a chunky bracelet that makes me feel a little bit masculine but I'll still have a go at wearing it anyway.
3) Gold Plated Ring - This ring is really pretty but way too big for any of my fingers (even my thumb!). I need to try and get the hubby to pinch it in a little bit before I can have any hope of wearing it.
4) Maybeline Colour Show Nail Polish in Iced Queen (light lilac colour) and Onyx Rush (deep black) - I'm quite excited that there were two nail polishes and both of these colours are one's that I will get heaps of wear out of.
5) Designer Brands Chubby Lip Crayon in Enchanted Rose - This seems to be a nice smooth crayon in a pretty dusty pink shade. I'll be interested to see how these compare to the Clinique Chubby Sticks and my favourite Models Prefer Lip Crayons.
6) Designer Brands Kohl Pencil in Black - Black eyeliner is probably the shade I use the least as being so pale I prefer to use either brown or a pop of colour but it will always come in handy I guess.
7) LonVitalite Collagen Firming & Moisturising Facial Mask - I tried the LonVitalite 24K Gold mask a while ago and loved it so am excited to try out this one too.
8) PureTan Pure Moisture Coconut Body Creme - I'm probably the only person on earth who isn't a fan of coconut scented products. I love real coconut but the artificial scent used in a lot of products really bothers me. I'll still give this a go and see what it's like and being only a 15ml sample I won't have to be bothered by it for too long anyway.
As always there was also the Her Fashion Magazine included with tips and details about all of the products received in the box and there was also a bonus Designer Beauty magazine this month too full of makeup tips and looks to try out.
Out of all the monthly subscription boxes I have to say that Her Fashion Box is definitely my favourite. It is a bit more expensive at $39.95 a month but I have never been very good at accessorising and it's amazing how much getting this box each month with a new piece of jewerly, scarf or belt has taken me out of my comfort zone and forced me to try and wear new things other than my usual staples.
What does everyone else think of Her Fashion Box?
I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.