If there was a serum that could be termed 'Liquid Gold' my vote would go out for this one.
I have been using Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex for over a month now and the results I have seen are amazing.
What the product claims:
This comprehensive, high-performance anti-aging serum-inspired by groundbreaking DNA research-brings your skin a dramatic reduction in the visible signs of aging.
Use it every day to help continuously repair the appearance of past damage, prevent future damage and deliver high levels of hydration.
If you want younger, healthier-looking skin now and in the future, don't go a night without it.
Exclusive Chronolux™ Technology
- Repairs the appearance of past damage.
- Addresses damaging effects before they become permanent.
- You'll see a visible improvement in the signs of aging-specifically lines, uneven skintone and immediate hydration.
- Neutralizes up to 90%* of environmentally generated free radicals before they can affect skin's appearance.
- That's key, because environmental assaults such as UV, smoke, pollution and even emotional stress are the #1 cause of premature signs of aging.
- Our advanced technology repairs the appearance of damage caused by every major environmental assault.
Since using this serum my skin has literally never looked better. It is so smooth now and the texture seems to have changed along with my pores looking a bit smaller as well. I also don't seem to be suffering from as many breakouts which is a blessing in itself. I haven't really noticed a difference in any of the fine lines or wrinkles on my face though but they may need a bit more time for this product to work on them.
I put this on my face after showing at night before putting on my night moisturiser. I love the way it doesn't make my skin feel sticky at all like some other serums can as it is absorbed very fast and leaves a nice soft canvas for applying your moisturiser on top. I've noticed that a little also goes a really long way so the small bottle lasts for ages.
My only gripe would be the hefty price tag. It's not something I could keep up buying regularly unfortunately, but if someone ever wanted to get it for me as a present it would be much appreciated!
Has anyone else tried this serum yet?